Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

knitting in the night

So it goes for this year in this Manner, just one month post, hope the next year I can manage to do one post a week :)
I took a pause from crocheting the past month, and jumped into night's knitting, I felt in love with Emma Fassio patterns and I have done two of her knit model in just three weeks.
The first one is the Caponcho, it's an acronym of Capellet and Poncho, and I really love it!

caponcho3


caponcho2

The pattern was so easy to follow and I couldn't stop to knit and made it in just one week, working only one hour per night.

I finished the second one yesterday, just in time for my Birthday :)

mormor6

mormor5

mormor3

This is the Mormor Shawl and I really love it, as the caponcho it was really easy to make, Emma's patterns are really simple and well written, I think I will make more! For this project I've used a hand dyed 100% organic merino wool from Wild Fire Fibres and I loved to work with this yarn.

mormor2

seee yooou sooon!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

meravigliosi entrambi

Anonymous said...

Lovely collections