Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I started my 2009 with Tea and Cupcakes

I started my 2009 with many good intentions personal for me and my family and I have also taken up the good habit of crafting.
Some time ago in this post, I talked about hand carved stamp! I like a lot and I also like them, I enjoy very much. I created these cups and this Cupcake to personalize the card accompanying the Travel Tea Bags, which have their certificate with a theme poem attached.




2008 ended with a great December and I want to thanks for it! I have also always been very careful to spoil the recipient of my creations, and this coming year I want to continue on this road! In fact, I have a give away for those who grab a moleskine's notebook cover at my Dawanda or Etsy: these colorful handmade notebooks combined with moleskine's cover!! Isn't it nice? This you see here is going to a happy customer.











That's all for now!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Ciao Giusy!
Che meraviglia le tue teabag!
Mi piacciono molto anche i timbrini che hai fatto tu, mi hanno sempre affascinato ma non ho mai provbato a farne uno...anche perché non saprei da dove iniziare! =)
Ciao e ancora complimenti!
Mary

PatchworkPottery said...

Great stamps Giusy! What a perfect way to start the new year!
Hugs, Laurraine

Certain Creatures said...

Che belle cose che crei con la stoffa! Ho visto anche quei porta teabags qualche post in là! che idea originale!
Bravissima!

Pretty Things said...

Very cool!