Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week end Mix

Good Morning!! The week end started with the house cleaning to be done, I wake up early this morning so at 9.00 I completed all that boring work.
Marco is growing and I was lucky enough to take a shoot of his first stand up alone :)

marco-cresce

Yesterday I've got a walk with Marco and my mother at the city centre, my mom make me happy with a gift... while I was sigh at a yarn's shop window, she come in and bought me 14 new colorful yarn!!

yarn_stash2

yarn_stash

I felt so cheerful and lucky to have such a lovely mom :)) Now I have yarn enough to make the Lucy Bag or ripple blanket, I'll see.

This week I worked on the crochet edging for my cup's shelf, I almost finished it, I think it will be finished for the next week end.

crochet_edging


This week I also surfed a lot the web and got oh and ah to many more lovely sites and blog, I felt ispired and definitely hooked at hook!
I will make a "share the love" post very soon and show you my favorite blog at the moment.
Well, before go and put the little one to bed, please take a look at my grandmother new blog: GrannyPeppa, I am so proud of her!

Wish you a happy and colorful and cheerful Week end!!
Love, Giusy

No comments: