Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week end reflections: Ufo

The other day we was in need of a light bedcover so I pulled out an unfinished quilt that was just waiting to have the border sewn by 6 years! You know, when you have to do because you need something, you do it, and now my aged UFO (Unfinished Object) quilt is finally finished.



So today my week end reflection is about UFO, is our life comparable as how many ufo we have in our craft closet? I have tons of UFO!! and into my daily life it seems I can't be very organized as I'd love to. So my reflection this day is to try getting more organized... and pulled out another UFO from the closet and try to complete it soon, I will let you know.





Have a happy week end!

If you like to link your own weekend reflection, write it on your blog or make a collage on your Flickr account and add the link to your blog or flickr post (NOT your blog or site) below.

1 comment:

patchworkdelights said...

Funnily enough I was sorting out my workroom and found a quilt top that I had started making for son #1 (five years ago) and had never finished!!!
Good luck with your UFO's.