Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Moodboard - (Hand)Write it!

As I am a Moleskine and a hand writing lover as well, this week my monday moodboard is dedicated to some of my favorite Paper objects at Etsy, most of them are from Europe.


1) www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43725519&ref=em
2) www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43103009&ref=em
3) www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41733191&ref=em
4) www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42550391&ref=em


I will also share some of my new handpainted, hand coloured moleskine notebook cahier :)
Have a nice week!
Giusy

flyme4

cupcake_moleskine2

earth_moleskine2

matrioska1a

See more Moodboards at Fleurfatale's blog!

11 comments:

Kuutydruk said...

Beautiful mosaic and your work is gorgeous!

LabSpace said...

Love the Matrioska drawing and phrase

Eleonora said...

I'm a Moleskine fan too!
And I love handwriting!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful picks.

L'Accent Nou - creative projects said...

like windy, isn't it? :)

BARBARIX said...

cute!

Star of the East said...

Lovely theme!

Meltem said...

Awesome board! Your drawing is wonderful!

gr8jewellery said...

Love your picks and your moleskines!

CoccinelleRouge said...

Awesome! Thanks for including me in your board! :)

BA said...

such a wonderful creations
xoxo BA

Katy said...

Wonderful! Amo la frase sotto la matriosKa! (si scriveràù cosi?) Ciao katy