Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The other side of the moon

So, I ended up with a decision and this night made the following announcement at the Etsy Shop:

-----------------------------------------------------------
SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT: JUNE 2008
------------------------------------------------------------
On July I will stop selling my handmade bags here on Etsy, but the shop still be runned to sell my Cross Stitch Pattern, for more info about my Cross Stitch pattern visit:
http://giusypatchoriginaldesigns.wordpress.com

Thank You.

Le Coccole ♥♥ di Giusypatch

As some of you already know, I start the "Giusypatch Original Designs" on march 2007. I had a designing stop in september 2007, after I had a surgery. But I don't wanna give up, I just want take alive "my other side of the moon".

So, from the next month I will have 2 different shop: I will sell my bags and all the stuff you known on this blog at DaWanda Shop, while on Etsy you will only find my cross stitch pattern only.

Rose Garden - Giusypatch Original Designs ©

No comments: