Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Diary 2009 Project

My Moleskine is full of "to do" listings this week. I take notes of all those things I found interesting and I want to post in here during the week-end. One of this is The Diary 2009 Project that Fantazya is running.
The Diary will be designed by at least 365 artists and crafters around the world. All of them are web sellers o crafters with blog, flickr etc. and you can reach them by their webpage adress on the bottom of their page. Each page correspond to a date...

I'm partecipating, and still designing my two pages, I've got 4 february and 20 december 2009.

For more infos about this cute project, visit the "Diary 2009 Project" and take also a look at the Flickr's pool for 2008:


this photo is taken from the Diary 2008 Flickr Pool

2 comments:

borsedigaya said...

Quanto mi piace questa cosa!! Ci medito su fino a domani e magari mi iscrivo :)
Grazie del link

gatosyrinocerontes said...

Hey, very nice page! one of the ones we like the most. WE´re takeing part in the 2009 diary as well. Very nice bags tose of yours...
We´re sorry the European Football Championship sales didn´t bring any luck to your team...