Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

New shelfs in my studio and new book and magazines

Yesterday morning DH worked at my sewing corner to putting up the shelfs that I bought the past week. I decided that I need more rooms for storage near my sewing machine station, so it is.






new fabric at hand

business card and rubber stamps

Complete view of the sewing corner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that, I had got to say "welcome postman!", I received the package from Amazon.com:
the book Bend the rules of Sewing by Amy Karol, that I've looked at for a lot of time, and Quilts and More magazine, I wanted to order after reading this post from Anna Maria Horner.

That's All for now, I'm going to spend my sunday with DH and parents, so I've to go to bake the bread. :)

No comments: