Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2008

busy days = no blogging


This will be a very long post. I have tons of news to show and tell :)
First of all, I want to thanks Gaya for having nominated me for the "You make my day blog awards" I feel shame because it took me so long to reply to her post!




One of my pouch was featured into a lovely french site: Vivelesrondes.com, that has a magazine, blog and forum, I found out it yesterday evening while surfing the net.

nr. 10 it's mine!


As I said on my last post, I need more spring fabric, and this latest weeks I bought fabric from favorite and new discovered on line shop. So, this is the first bunch arrived on Thursday, the most are Amy Butler fabric, and two are by HC Bugs & Butterflies. I love them all.
More has to come! I'm waiting for some Michael Miller and A
nna Maria Horner fabric and... I did the real Fabric SEX (that' means Shopping Experience! :)) I'm waiting for all the Heather Baily's Freshcut FQs Collection!
I can't wait to receive them.



For now, I'm playing with my fabrics, and here is a little new born at Le Coccole Creations :)




This Tiny Drawstrings Sewing Caddy/Ba
sket ia thought to carry your sewing tools and a little hand project with you while traveling, it could be used as a little work basket as well when you're at home. completely reversible! You can decide to show outside the damask Fiandra silk/cotton linen.












just fill it with candy fabric and little hand sewing project and tools











when you've finished pull the strings and....







close it!











Oh, I have to let you know... I felt in love with Javier Bardem.... great act, but also a beautiful men!
I saw two films recently with him, the last is No Country for Old Men, I really enjoyed it.



Right! that's all for now, I wish you to have a nice week end.

1 comment:

ixela said...

Hi Giusy, congratulations for your featured artwork, lovely selection of spring fabric, great new creation and thanks for your compliments!